Welcome to the documentation for the STALKER on UE project! This guide will help you get started with the project and provide the necessary information to begin your journey into the world of STALKER on UE.
To get started with STALKER on UE, you need to follow these installation steps:
- Download and install the latest version of Visual Studio
- Select "Game Development with C++" in the installation options
- Download and install the required version of Unreal Engine (see Git (opens in a new tab))
- Review the documentation in the "Installation and Build" section (./install-and-build/build)
Before diving into STALKER on UE development, make sure your system meets the minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10 20H2 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-9400F / AMD Ryzen™ 5 2400G
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 / AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
After successfully installing STALKER on UE, it's time to get acquainted with the project. Here are a few important resources to help you get started:
- Documentation: You are currently in it.
- Community: Join our active community on Discord (opens in a new tab) to engage with other developers, ask questions, and share experiences.
Now that you have a basic understanding of STALKER on UE, it's time to explore its features and dive into its capabilities. Explore the relevant sections of the documentation to learn more about each aspect of the project and start creating your own solutions with STALKER on UE.