Last Updated: 09.11.2023
This DMCA Policy ("Policy") applies to the STALKER on UE modification website and explains the handling of copyright infringement notices in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of the United States.
We respect copyright and expect our website users to also respect these rights. In the event of an alleged copyright infringement of materials hosted on our site, we will act in accordance with the DMCA, receiving and processing notices of infringement.
To report a copyright infringement, the following information should be provided:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website, with sufficient detail for us to locate it.
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receiving a proper infringement notice, we will act quickly to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
If you believe that your material has been removed or access to it has been disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may send a counter-notice. Your counter-notice should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. By continuing to use our website after changes are made, you agree to the updated Policy.